Club1872 on FaceBookClub1872 on TwitterClub1872 on InstaGram
Club 1872 - One Rangers

Complaints Procedure

If you have a complaint or concern about the service you have received from any of the staff or volunteers working with Club 1872, please let us know. We operate a complaints procedure that aims to address any issues expediently and to the satisfaction of all concerned.

How to complain

We hope that most problems can be addressed easily and quickly, at the time they arise and with the person(s) concerned. If your problem cannot be resolved in this way and you wish to make a complaint, we would ask you to let us know as soon as possible, ideally within a matter of days or at the most a few weeks.

Complaints should be made in writing in as much detail as possible, including where and when the incident occurred, who was involved and if there were any witnesses. This will enable us to establish what happened more easily. If this is not possible, please let us have as much detail about your complaint as you can provide.

Complaints should be addressed to Club 1872 Office, Copland House, 2nd Floor, Edmiston Drive, Ibrox Stadium, Glasgow, G51 2XD or emailed to  .

If your complaint is regarding the conduct of a board member then we will ensure any investigation is undertaken by a separate board member.

What we will do

We will acknowledge your complaint within five working days and aim to have looked into your complaint within ten working days of the date when you raised it with us. We will then be in a position to offer you an explanation or a meeting with the people involved. When we look into your complaint, we will aim to:

  • Find out what happened and what went wrong
  • Make it possible for you to discuss the problem with those concerned, if you would like this
  • Make sure you receive an apology, where this is appropriate
  • Identify what we can do to make sure the problem does not happen again

Complaining on behalf of someone else

Please note that we adhere strictly to the rules of confidentiality. If you are complaining on behalf of someone else, we have to know that you have their permission to do so. A signed authorisation from the person concerned will be required.